Saturday, July 19, 2008

YAAAAAAY.



Yay! My supplies are FINALLY on their way. :D :D :D!


Turns out that besides having them on backorder, my supplier was also in the process of being transfered to a new owner, which explains why there was no one around to answer my phone calls or emails. But, it's all sorted out now, everything's hunky-dory, and in a few weeks, i get to restock the shop! THANK GOD.


This did teach me a lesson, though: Always have a backup plan. I have another supplier now who's ready and eager to step in should there be another backorder flub-up, and they carry everything i'll need for soy milk soap. Yes, vegan bars soon!


Right now, though, i've got to find my Supah Sekrit Recipe Book. It got tossed somewhere safe during the flood, and while i have most of the recipes memorized by now, there's still a few things in it i need to refer to. Tearing apart the studio commences this weekend.

No comments: